In case you know of a specific individual or family that was directly affected by the tornado, you can start a personal fundraiser to help them get back on their feet. Often times, donations made to the Red Cross or other larger organizations do not reach these individuals, so you can have a more direct impact this way.
I am part of the fundraising platform that has helped many families recover after Hurricane Sandy last year. And our fundraisers raise as much as $50,000 from the nation in 3 days.
We’re waiving all credit card fees in the wake of this disaster, and we’d love to help any way we can.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to help you get support. Sending prayers and love to all affected.
Learn More at http://bit.ly/FundraiseForOklahoma
P.S. We can help you get national donations for supplies or your local church’s relief efforts as well.
The greatest economic downturn of our lives was a piece of cake compared to the Main Street road construction of 2012-2013. In the 11 months our road has been gone, we’ve consistently been down 40% in sales.
Imagination Station toy store has been located in beautiful downtown Franklin, Indiana for nine years. We want nothing more than to be here for the next nine generations. We will continue to fight tooth and nail to keep our store open as we have been doing, but we are nearing the end of our financial options. We need a quick, strong rebound to continue to provide quality products and services Imagination Station is known for. We welcome your donations.
Enter Crowdtilt. Beginning May 17 and through May 31 YOU will get to voice your opinion on our store. How much do you love it? Do you hope we make it through this? Are you willing to “donate” as a thank you for personalized customer service, great products, free gift wrapping – shopping local? If so, your voice can be heard through a monetary donation of any amount. We’ve set a tilt that helps us begin to recover from the financial losses we’ve incurred, and a target to provide us with the ability to ReImagine our store to make us stronger after this construction. If your donations don’t get us to our tilt total – your card isn’t charged. You are banding together with others saying “yes, let’s help out” – but that help only comes if a CROWD of “you” TILTs the scale and the full tilt amount is raised.
Dollars collected will be used first and foremost to pay past-due vendors. In nine out of 11 months, our sales have not even covered our overhead needs – and therefore we’ll use 75% of the tilt funds to pay accumulated debt for inventory. The remaining 25% will be used to purchase new and expanding inventory. Any dollars over our tilt goal will be used 33% to relieve long-term debt, 33% to our ReImagine project and 34% to add even more inventory.
Friends of Imagination Station, you’ve been good to us before, we’ve enjoyed serving you these years. We look forward to your vote of confidence for us to continue fighting as we see this tilt and goal accomplished! Ready, Set, Go - #savethetoystore ….. Let’s TILT.
On the Caltrain to San Francisco. Keep thinking I am moving hella far away but it’s just an hour north.